1 Creating books
1.2 Editing a Chapter
Turn editing on
Click on the edit icon () next to the book.
On the Administration panel you will see the following Book Administration options (see image below)
- Edit Settings: Lets you alter the original settings used to make the book.
- Locally assigned roles: Lets you select whether students and non-editing teachers can also make parts of the book (collaborative).
- Permissions: Lets you select what roles can perform different actions in the book.
- Check Permissions: Check for enrolled students and their permissions
- Filters: Lets you turn on / off auto-linking features to Glossary, Activity names and Multimedia plugins.
- Logs: Lets you list all user activities regarding books.
- Import Chapter: Allows you to drag and drop or browse to upload ZIP files containing HTML pages to automatically generate a book.
- Print Book: Opens the entire book in a pop-up window to allow you to print the entire book.
- Print Chapter: Opens the current chapter in a pop-up window to allow you to print the current chapter.
- Turn editing off: disabling you from making further edits until the Editing mode is turned back on.
[Save and return to course] once the editing has been completed.
See following instructions to convert a Word document into a ZIP for uploading using Import Chapter to quickly create a book.