Using Question Bank
Accessing your Question Bank
To access the Question Bank in any course follow these steps:
- Open the course you wish to build questions in.
- Select Course Administration> Question Bank
The default area where you can build questions in the Question bank appears.
NB: If you have created sub-categories to file your questions by unit, element or performance criteria you need to select:
Course Administration> Question Bank > Categories
From the Question bank you can:
- Create new questions
- View questions by sub-category by using the 'Select a category' droplist at the top of screen.
- Move questions within categories by ticking questions to move and choosing the required destination sub-category from the [Move to>>] droplist at the bottom of the screen.
- Delete questions by selecting them and then pressing [Delete] at bottom of screen.
- Import and Export questions into the Question bank (Course Administration block > Question bank > Import or Export)