User Support Forum

Cert II in general education. gettting started.

Picture of JOSHUA NATHANIEL IRELAND
Cert II in general education. gettting started.
by JOSHUA NATHANIEL IRELAND - Thursday, 14 April 2016, 6:55 AM

So I've decided to get my Cert II in general education after my results for year 10 were lost and cannot be retrieved by anyone. it is highly crucial I get this in order for me to pursue a mechanical trade in the military.

I've enrolled, logged in to my student portal and......... now what? seems there are no directions or clear pointers telling me where to start.

I have no idea where to go from here, I've tried clicking on the units in which I need to pass, so that I can see what I need to do, but every time I am sent back to the top of the page.

feeling like a bit of a dummy and maybe I've missed something having never done online study before.

Sue Dowson
Re: Cert II in general education. gettting started.
by Sue Dowson - Thursday, 14 April 2016, 10:17 AM

Hi Joshua

You are not missing anything. You have not yet been added into your courses on eCampus. This may be because currently we are on Term break so your lecturer may not have had an opportunity to add you into the relevant eCampus course.

To access the courses log in to eCampus (not MyTech/Student Portal) and once you have been enrolled you will see your courses listed under "My Courses" on the Dashboard. If the courses have not appeared by Term 2 start (26th April) try contacting the area that you enrolled with. Wherever your enrolment was done should be able to let you know whom your lecturers are and get in touch with them to see why the course isn't available. As we are technical assistance for eCampus we can't provide this information.

kind regards

Sue Dowson

Picture of JOSHUA NATHANIEL IRELAND
Re: Cert II in general education. gettting started.
by JOSHUA NATHANIEL IRELAND - Thursday, 14 April 2016, 12:44 PM

Hi Sue. thankyou for your quick response I will definitely look into your suggestions, and If I have any problems I will contact the Tafe I signed up through.

thanks again
regards

Josh