User Support Forum

BSBHRM512

Picture of CRAIG DICKINSON
BSBHRM512
by CRAIG DICKINSON - Saturday, 9 July 2016, 4:44 PM

Hi little confused, the learning activities drawn from the slides and texts. Do we complete the activities from the slides on the slides themselves or do we upload them on their own. The assessments I understand we upload them separately, any feedback would be great and what have I missed if this is mentioned in the induction?

Regards Craig

Natasha
Re: BSBHRM512
by Natasha Aszkie - Friday, 15 July 2016, 1:34 PM

Hi Craig

Have you been able to speak to your lecturer about this?

Their contact details should be under general information.

Let me know :)

-Natasha

by CRAIG DICKINSON - Friday, 15 July 2016, 1:54 PM

Thank you for your response Natasha,

I emailed Wendy Barker three days ago with no response as yet.

Regards,
Craig

Natasha
by Natasha Aszkie - Friday, 15 July 2016, 4:32 PM

Hi Craig

I have forwarded your details to Wendy.

She would of had some leave over the school holidays which would have affected her response time.

Please contact me again on Tuesday next week if she has not been able to get back to you yet.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

-Natasha

by CRAIG DICKINSON - Saturday, 16 July 2016, 7:48 PM

Thankyou Natasha

by CRAIG DICKINSON - Thursday, 21 July 2016, 4:13 PM

Hi Natasha,

I still have not been contacted by Wendy, I am on nightshift at the moment up on site so will contact someone from admin when I return home next week thanks.

Craig

Picture of LOUISE IRELAND
by LOUISE IRELAND - Monday, 23 January 2017, 5:11 PM

Hi Craig 

I was confused like yourself and I complete the first and second section of the the 11 and I typed 22 pages. Please don't make the same mistake you can do the exercises but you do not have to submit them as they will not be marked. I went to Thornley Tafe today and met with Wendy as I was having problems with Ecampus and I was confused as to whether we had to do the activities. She advised me as long as you understand the content you can go on to the assessments. However I am actually working in a HR environment which does help.

I hope this answers your question

Louise