User Support Forum

BSBWHS304 PARTICIPATE EFFECTIVELY IN WHS COMMUNICATION AND CONSULTATION PROCESSES (2017)

Picture of RENZON MATADOS
BSBWHS304 PARTICIPATE EFFECTIVELY IN WHS COMMUNICATION AND CONSULTATION PROCESSES (2017)
by RENZON MATADOS - Friday, 25 August 2017, 1:51 PM

What happened to all my assessments that I have submitted last semester??

Natasha
Re: BSBWHS304 PARTICIPATE EFFECTIVELY IN WHS COMMUNICATION AND CONSULTATION PROCESSES (2017)
by Natasha Aszkie - Friday, 25 August 2017, 3:20 PM

Hi Renzon

Your lecturer may have archived last semesters work. You will need to contact the lecturer or learning area if you want to access an old assignment. Do you have your lecturers contact details?

Regards

Natasha Aszkie
Elearning Team

Picture of RENZON MATADOS
Re: BSBWHS304 PARTICIPATE EFFECTIVELY IN WHS COMMUNICATION AND CONSULTATION PROCESSES (2017)
by RENZON MATADOS - Sunday, 27 August 2017, 8:43 PM

Hi Natasha,

Does that mean i have to do BSBWHS304 all over again because when i check last semester it was all satisfactory.

Natasha
by Natasha Aszkie - Monday, 28 August 2017, 8:42 AM

Hi Renzon

This forum is for technical help with our online systems, we're unable to advise you on your enrolment status or what work you need to complete. You will need to discuss these issues with your lecturer.

Your lecturers contact details should be listed in your online course.

If you're unable to locate your lecturers contact details please email the eLearning helpdesk and I will find this information for you. 

Kind Regards

Natasha Aszkie
Elearning Team