User Support Forum

My e-mail

Picture of ALINE NUNES DA CUNHA POTENZA SO
My e-mail
by ALINE NUNES DA CUNHA POTENZA SO - Friday, 11 April 2014, 12:20 PM

Hi,

I can't acces my e-mail. Could you help me?

Tks,

Aline

Natasha
Re: My e-mail
by Natasha Aszkie - Friday, 11 April 2014, 1:10 PM

Hi Aline

Here is a link to our email instructions: http://ecampus.polytechnic.wa.edu.au/mod/page/view.php?id=616

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards

Natasha

by ALINE NUNES DA CUNHA POTENZA SO - Friday, 11 April 2014, 4:09 PM

Hi, Natasha!

I already tried to access my e-mail according with this instructions, but when I type my user ID and password, the following message comes up "we don't recognize this user ID or password". I'm typing 131404677@polytechniswest.wa.edu.au.

What can be wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Aline

Sue Dowson
by Sue Dowson - Monday, 14 April 2014, 8:51 AM

Hi Aline... I assume you are tying polytechnicwest (not with the 's' as shown above) as having that incorrect would certainly prevent you logging in?

If you are typing it correctly then the problem must be with your password as that would be the correct address for your account. The password should be exactly the same as the one you have used to log in on eCampus. The instructions mention using your DOB, but if you have changed password at any stage then it is the same password as used for accessing eCampus, Student Portal, classroom log-ins etc. If this is the password you have been trying to use and still being unable to access 365, then I recommend going to: https://selfserve.polytechnic.wa.edu.au/SMOP/ResetPassword.aspx

...and resetting your password to try and fix the problem. Remember once reset it will also alter eCampus, the Student Portal and Class room.

Please let is know if your problem is resolved, as we will need to further investigate what has gone wrong if these steps don't work.

kind regards

Sue Dowson

by ALINE NUNES DA CUNHA POTENZA SO - Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 11:47 PM

Hi, Sue! I still can't access my student mail. I don't have any problem with my password since I access the e-campus almost every day. I follow your advice and change my password, but still not working. The mail address that I'm using is 131404677@polytechnicwest.wa.edu.au. The error message is this: 

We don't recognize this user ID or password

Make sure you typed the user ID assigned to you by your organization. It usually looks like someone@example.com or someone@example.onmicrosoft.com. And check to make sure you typed the correct password.

Tks,

Aline

Sue Dowson
by Sue Dowson - Thursday, 22 May 2014, 8:36 AM

Hi Aline

ICT is looking into the problem with your account. We will be in touch via email as soon as we have a resolution.

kind regards

Sue Dowson